Orders over US $10 can be paid by Wire/Bank Transfer.
Please follow the below steps:
1. On the checkout page, select Wire Transfer
2. Click Continue to get the Beneficiary Bank info that you need to transfer your payment. Wire Transfers can only be made in US Dollars.
3. Print the wire transfer information
4. Go to your local bank to transfer the money. Bring the printed wire transfer information and show it to the bank officer before making your payment.
5. The status of your order should change to "Paid" within 1-2 business days.
1. Make sure that the payment transferred to PCBBuy is in US Dollars
2. Please note the order number when transfer payment and notify your sales representative after payment, so we can start production in time.
3. Transfer the full amount in one payment. Please do not split payment transactions
4. Keep your bank remittance slip for future reference.
5. Please contact the PCBBuy Customer Service Team if the order status has not changed to "In Fabrication, Awaiting Delivery" 3-5 working days after you transfer.
6. When using bank transfers, please transfer enough money to cover all banks’ service fees. This will ensure that PCBBuy receives your full payment and will help you avoid monetary loss caused by refunds or disputes.