Electric heater circuit board
By：PCBBUY 04/27/2021 10:33
Electric heaters use electrical energy as the main energy source, and use resistance heating, induction heating, arc heating, electron beam heating, infrared heating, and medium heating to heat the human body through direct contact, warm air convection, and far infrared radiation.
Main functions of electric heater
1. "Intelligent temperature control function" It consists of two parts, one is the temperature sensing unit and the other is the control unit. It senses the indoor temperature through its own temperature-sensing unit, and then makes the operation of turning on and off intelligently through the control unit, without human control. You only need to set the temperature value. In addition to the convenience of this feature, it can also effectively save power.
2. "Negative ion function" The ion particles in the air are divided into positive ions and negative ions. Normal bacteria, dust, and toxic and harmful gases all carry positive ions. After adding the negative ion function, a large amount of negative ions are produced, which are actively combined with positive ions carrying materials such as bacteria, thereby effectively reducing indoor bacteria, toxic and harmful gases, and purifying indoor air.
3. "Humidification function" Because the indoor temperature rises after using heating, a certain amount of water will be lost, so the humidification function can effectively make up for the moisture required by the human body. Air humidity is also an important indicator of environmental comfort.
4. "Reservation and timer function" reservation is to turn on automatically according to the specified time, and timing is to turn off according to the specified time.
5. "Remote control function" Generally speaking, those with remote control function have intelligent temperature control function.
Type of heater
PTC is an abbreviation for a ceramic electric heating element. It uses a fan to blow air through the PTC electric heating element to force convection, which is the main heat exchange method.
The internal thermostat is installed, and when the tuyere is blocked by the fan, it can power off by itself. Some also have the function of automatic power off when tilting to the ground. That is, when the heater is tilted or overturned, it can cut off the power supply by itself. The output power of the PTC heater is 800-1200 watts, and the temperature can be adjusted at will.
Advantages: Soft air supply during work, fast temperature rise, automatic thermostat function, PTC components generally have waterproof function, small size, can be used in the bathroom.
Disadvantages: low power, can only be used in a small range. If you blow on the same place for a long time, the human skin will feel uncomfortable. Moreover, if it is not cleaned in time for a long time, the bacteria on the heater will be accelerated into the air and become a health risk. In addition, the power of the heater is generally relatively small, and the noise when turning on the power is also a headache.
The upper part of the heater cover is the air outlet, and the bottom is the air inlet. After energization, the air around the heating tube is heated up and flows out of the air outlet, and the surrounding cold air enters and replenishes from the air inlet. Such repeated cycles increase the indoor temperature. When the inlet and outlet are blocked or the ambient temperature is too high, the temperature control element will automatically cut off the power of the electric heating tube. This electric heater uses about 800 watts of power, and the power can also be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the number of electric heating tubes connected.
Advantages: The electric heater has high safety performance and quiet operation.
Disadvantages: Slow temperature rise and a substantial drop in ambient humidity.
Electric heating heater
Also called oil-filled electric heater. This type of electric heater is filled with a new type of thermal oil. When the power is turned on, the thermal oil around the electric heating tube is heated, and then the heat is dissipated along the heat pipe or the flake. When the oil temperature reaches 85 ℃, its temperature control element will automatically power off. This type of electric heater thermal oil does not need to be replaced and has a long service life. The selling price is generally between 400 and 500 yuan. It is suitable for use in living rooms, bedrooms, aisles and families with elderly and children. It has the advantages of safety, hygiene, dust-free and tasteless. The disadvantages are slow heat dissipation and high power consumption. There are 7 pieces, 9 pieces, 10 pieces and 12 pieces of oil cooling fins. The power can be adjusted by selecting the number of cooling fins. The power used is about 1200 watts.
Electric film heater
The hot air duct structure is adopted, the heat transfer method is enhanced convection, the hot start speed is fast, and the air outlet temperature can reach more than 100°C within 3 minutes.
Advantages: The electric film does not oxidize itself when heated, so the service life can be 100,000 hours, and has the characteristics of small size and beautiful appearance. It belongs to the replacement product of the electric heater family.
Disadvantages: rapid cooling after power off.
The shape is relatively thin, similar to the general shape of an LCD TV. This type of heater heats up quickly, and it is easy to cool quickly after a power failure.
High temperature far infrared radiation heater
A surface radiant panel of a photocatalytic coating composition is used, which is heated by an armored electric heating tube, and the electrical energy is converted into heat energy, and then the thermal energy is converted into far infrared rays through the radiant panel. The radiation zone is heated evenly, and the entire system is mainly heated by far infrared radiation.
Advantages: No heat transfer through convection, almost no effect on air humidity, high power, 1500w to 4000w visible on the market, high comfort, uniform heating in fixed areas, only heating the active area, short time use is faster and power saving, can Use outside the window.
Disadvantages: fixed wall construction and installation, part of the power must be installed using lead wires.
PCB Instant Quote