Vacuum cleaner circuit board
By：PCBBUY 04/28/2021 11:10
The vacuum cleaner can be divided into vertical, horizontal and portable according to the structure. The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is to use the electric motor to drive the blades to rotate at high speed, generating negative air pressure in the sealed casing to suck the dust. In September 2012, the output of household vacuum cleaners in my country was 7.405 million units.
Working principle of vacuum cleaner
The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is that the vacuum cleaner motor rotates at high speed and sucks air from the suction port to generate a certain vacuum.The dust enters the dust filter bag in the dust box through the floor brush, takeover, handle, hose, and main suction pipe, and the dust is left in In the dust filter bag, the filtered air passes through a layer of filter sheet to enter the motor.This layer of filter sheet is a protective barrier to prevent the dust bag from breaking into the motor and the air entering the motor flows out through the motor. Because it is worn out, another filter is added before it flows out of the vacuum cleaner.
The finer the filter material, the cleaner the air can be filtered, but the poorer the air permeability, which affects the amount of air drawn by the motor and reduces the efficiency of the vacuum cleaner. But for users, comfort and cleanliness is the main thing.
Its air permeability is low, so it is made into a wave shape to increase the air permeability area. Some of this filter material can also be washed repeatedly. Any filter material has a "life", that is, the micropores of the filter material have been blocked by small particles of dust after long-term use. Therefore, the paper dust bag is more ideal than A=πR2. It is disposable after use, hygienic and convenient. After the cloth filter bag is cleaned, the fibers will harden, which will affect the filtering effect and ventilation effect. SMS three-layer composite filter material is washable, but the permeability is slightly lower.
The basic structure of the vacuum cleaner is divided into five parts according to function:
1. Power part: vacuum cleaner motor and governor. The governor is divided into hand control and machine control.
Motor: There are copper wire motor and aluminum wire motor.
Copper wire motor has the advantages of high temperature resistance, long life and long single operation time, but the price is higher than aluminum wire;
The aluminum wire motor has the characteristics of low price, but the temperature resistance is poor, the melting point is low, and the life is not as long as the copper wire.
Speed governor: manual control is generally used for damper adjustment (as shown);
The machine control type is power-type hand-held button or infrared adjustment.
2. Filtration system: dust bag, front filter and rear filter. According to different filter materials, they are divided into: paper, cloth, SMS, HEPA (HEPA high efficiency filter material).
3. Functional part: take-up and pay-off mechanism, dust full indicator, button or slide switch.
4. Protection measures: dust-free bag protection, high vacuum protection, anti-interference protection (soft start), overheat protection, anti-static protection.
5. Accessories: handle and hose, take over, floor brush, flat suction, round brush, bed brush, sofa suction, hook, strap.
6. Vacuuming principle: the fan impeller of the vacuum cleaner is driven by the motor at high speed, and the air in the impeller is discharged out of the fan at high speed, and at the same time, the air in the suction part is continuously replenished into the fan. This may wish to form a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are sucked into the dust suction part with the air, and leak through the leaker to collect the dust and dirt in the dust cylinder.
7. The original of the vacuum cleaner: Most vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembled brush head for cleaning floors and carpets. The suction vacuum cleaner will also be equipped with a series of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles to clean corners, curtains, sofas and gaps.
8. Throat: All suction-type vacuum cleaners will be equipped with a hard throat, used to connect the soft throat and accessories for cleaning.
9. Electric brush: The cleaning head of the internal vacuum cleaner is a special accessory for hybrid vacuum cleaners.
10. Round brush head: also small suction nozzle, can do 360* rotation, easy to clean furniture, fine mesh fabric, etc.
11. Flat nozzle: It is also called slit nozzle, it is a slender, flat hard nozzle. It is especially suitable for cleaning walls, radiant heaters, corners and shallow and narrow places.
12. Dust sweeping brush: made of long and soft mane, suitable for cleaning curtains, walls, etc.
The vacuum cleaner is mainly composed of three parts: dust raising, dust suction and dust filtering, and generally includes a series excited commutator motor, a centrifugal fan, a dust filter (bag) and a dust attachment. The power of general vacuum cleaners is 400-1000W or higher, and the power of portable vacuum cleaners is generally 250W and below. The vacuum cleaner can remove dust, mainly because its "head" is equipped with an electric exhaust fan. There is a wind impeller on the rotating shaft of the extractor fan. After being energized, the extractor will produce high suction and pressure at 500 revolutions per second. Under the effect of suction and pressure, the air is discharged at a high speed, and the air in the suction part of the fan is constantly The air in the fan is replenished, resulting in an instantaneous vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner, and a negative pressure difference is formed with the outside atmospheric pressure. Under the effect of this pressure difference, the air containing dust is sucked in. Dust and other debris sequentially enter the dust filter bag through the carpet or floor brush, long tube, elbow, hose, and hose joint. Dust and other debris stay in the dust filter bag. After the air is purified by the filter, it is discharged from the rear of the body.
PCB Instant Quote